httpd.conf

Hi all,

I know I'm asking a lot of questions here. I was wondering if I'll be ok with the default /etc/apache/httpd.conf and other apache config files that come with apache 1.3 (I believe), and slackware 8.0? I don't plan to put up anything fancy, just so something is up on this machine/domain. One more thing, I've modified httpd.conf to include my server name and admin e-mail, but that's all I've done. Thanks.
Greg