cdrecord question

If you look at the cd-writing howto, you will find that you must have scsi
emulation, scsi, scsi cdrom and generic scsi enabled. I don't know if this howto
is rewritten or if I'm confusing it with another howto, but it doesn't seem as
straightforward as I thought i remembered it; has all this modular information
included in it now and it's hard to find the straightforward information on what
to do to your kernel but it is there.