sblive settings

Hi all; my sblive is installed. It sounds ok with the radio stations and cd but
when I run "saytime" I get terrible static and it cuts off before the end of the
message. Haven't done enough exploring to see what else may or may not be
sounding right. Could somebody please take a look at these settings and tell me
if there is something to change and how to change it.
Also, I discovered that aumix was not installed when I went to change the
settings so I installed it. but my saytime and sound files and radio stations
have been working. So I wonder if I have something else installed that was doing
this and might now be conflicting.
 Thanks.