megadots with dosemu

This isn't my choice.
Number 1, I don't have windows; I'm running it on DOS.
Number two:  it's my choice to use megadots, and since the head of the
organization is now using linux, I'm sure he would change if he didn't think
there were issues. No offence intended; I'll ask him his reasons.
It may be that he never has evaluated turbo-braille or it may be that he has and
sees some problems with switching to it.