Last call for the "Speakup Snapshot Survey"

Hi

Sorry, in my haste I neglected to repeat the URL:

http://linux-speakup.org

This is the last request for those who haven't yet completed the
"Speakup Snapshot Survey" to do so before the 14 February 2002.  May I
also take the opportunity to thank all of those who have already taken
the time to complete the survey so far.

Best wishes and regards

Gena