New and in need of help.

Yes I understand but at least I'd have some use for this other scanner which
only supports Text Bridge in WindBlows and not K1000.  I have some HP4C and
4P scanners around here which are what we use in WindBlows.  I'm sure over
time that the OCR products will get better in Linux as the developers out
there see there are more blind persons using Linux.

Amanda