So much Windows Mailer crap on this list...

You could change your character set to the windows one you keep
seeing. But honestly, how often do those messages cross the list?

I ask because I just don't see the character set thing often. Nor do I see
a bunch of html tags. In my headers I see the following:
Date
From
Reply-To
Subject

All others are hidden unless I choose full headers (press h to toggle
this). Since I am not as anal retentive as some I just keep it on the
short list unless there is a reason to see more.

Now really, is my setup taht unusual? I really do want to know.

=======
Kirk Wood
Cpt.Kirk at 1tree.net

Nowlan's Theory:
        He who hesitates is not only lost, but several miles from
        the next freeway exit.