cvs server on slackware 8.0

       Hi, I have slackware 8.0 and a dns2go domain name and I was
thinking of setting up a cvs server for some software I will be starting
to make, but I can't find the cvs server binary?  Is /usr/bin/cvs just the
client or is it both the client and the server?  Would someone Please
email me about this?  bye

--
http://users2.ev1.net/~nick6
Home of Chihuahua Radio, the internet radio station that I run.