[Alan Cox <laughing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>] Linux 2.4.9-ac15

Is this saying that Speakup is going to be part of the standard kernel?
This may be the best thing ever to happen to it!  No more patching!  No
more CVS!  Just grab the source, and compile.  Better still, once
distributions start shipping these kernels, they can all make Speakup boot
disks and kernels.  I hope I understand that correctly.