SPEAKUP.I

Hi all,

Does the config.gz file on the speakup.i boot disk specify the configuration
for the vmlinuz kernel on the disk? If this is the case, why is there no
reference to speakup in the config.gz file? When I patch the speakup to the
kernel tree and compile, I get asked about speakup and the synth. I assume
this is then recorded in the .config file (although I've not checked for
cert).

Regards

Mo.