real player and gold pass

hi all,
well it appears that we can't use gold pass for real player with linux
from what i have found out the down load version of real player
that works with there gold pass service has to have
a serial number in there program,
well because we use linux that cuts us out!
i had to unsubscrive
from there gold pass service today because it just would not work
it just has to have there program using there serial number!

thanks to all
randy