Bootdisks for Redhat7.1

Dear listers,
I am sorry to ask this question. I am sure it has been asked thousands times
already. Why can't I locate bootdisks for Redhat7.1? Are they the same as
for the 7.0? WHere the original bootdisks for 7.0 ever updated? If I already
have bootdisk for 7.0, do I need to redownload?
Best regards,
Victor

PS Please be advised that downloading .iso images for installation cD's is
not an option for me at this time.