Format of E-mail to the list

On behalf of us pine users out here, could those people using the
microsoft style mailers kindly turn off the HTML message feature?  Pine
always sticks the attachment stub in front of the main readable part.
That makes it hard to read continuously with speech.  I have pine 4.10 on
this machine configured to show attachments and allow key selection on
them.  I wish pine could selectively block these but I suppose it can't
tell a good attachment from one of these useless ones.

I'm not complaining too loudly but just asking a favor for smoother
continuous reading.