strange dialing behaivor

Hi All,

I've got something that will periodically demand dial. I can't think of an application that I've got here that would do that. I've looked at the syslog, but nothing about it there. Next, I looked at /var/log/cron, but it's empty. I have never scheduled anything with cron on this system anyway. Where else can I look to see which application could be doing this and why? Thanks
Greg