update on timidity errors

Hi all,

I just wanted to let the list know that I got my linux system successfully reinstalled on my second drive with the 2.4.2 kernel.  I also recompiled timidity again, and didn't get the errors this time that I mentioned previously.  Maybe the freshly installed libraries and egcs compiler had something to do with it.
Greg