NICHOLAS PETRELEY: "The Open Source" from InfoWorld.com, Wednesday, June 27, 2001

I think this is a very interesting article. How do we, VIP, benefit from the
powerful and yet easy-to-use KDE version 2.1? Unfortunately, we can see it
happening more often that more and more programs are written for X-Window.
Don't tell me there are console alternatives for every GUI program, this is
no longer true. MSAA for Linux is what we need!
Best,
Vic