slackware is first again

Speakup should compile fine with the 2.4 series kernels for the slackware
distro. I'm happy to see speakup finally being included in to at least one
of the standard distributions of linux.
I don't really use slackware anymore for my linux activities, but it was
my starting point nad I loved the way things were done with that
distribution. It was and still is the only linux distribution I know that
can be installed via serial port login for those not having synths
supported by speakup.