do i need swap

Hi.  I don't remember off hand where I read this but somewhere some swap docs said that if your swap is larger than 128 megs none of the space after 128
megs will be used anyway so if you will have a swap to not make it more than 128 megs in size to avoid wasting disk space.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:49:57 -0500 (CDT), Kirk Wood wrote:

>You don't need a swap, but I recall seeing something that indicated more
>efficient use of memory if you have one. I would just setup a small swap
>partition just to be sure.
>
>=======

--- Raul A. Gallegos http://www.asmodean.net
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals...
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination...
We learned to talk...