tips on editing files

Hi:

Can't quite remember all the ground that was covered on the thread of
editing files.  One thing I will add because I didn't know it for ages, is
that not only does keypad enter usefully serve as a
shut-up-until-next-keypress command, but it also routes your reading cursor
to the actual system cursor, regardless of whether or not the reading
cursor is parked.  I find this an invaluable command and use it a great
deal.

Geoff.