Security Alert:

Hi:

Pity this article doesn't go into more detail about this problem, like what
the worm uses to actually infultrate redhat systems.  This would seem to be
pretty important information to the security conscious among us.  I mean,
is it a vulnerability in apache that redhat has packaged in 7.0, or is it
something else?  If anyone has more information, I for one would like to
hear it.

Geoff.