microsolutions backpack parallell cd writer ide or scsi and if ide how do I install modules?

I've got aa microsolutions backpack 4 by 20 by 4 cd writer that according
to steeve dos is supposed to be an ide/atapi device.
What is the order of module loading for the parallell driver including the
bpck module?
If any one can help me I'd really appriciate it.
Thanks.