there is a msn client for linux

Hi:

Since lmme.sourceforge.net redirects by using javascript, I'll post the
address it redirects to:

http://messiah.2y.net:81/lmme/

Note though that you'll have to visit either the sourceforge project page
or the freshmeat project page (both linked off the home page) to actually
download the thing.

And now, a question.  How do you select interface?  The readme says you
can, but only at compile time, but doesn't tell you how.  './configure
--help' and 'make --help' didn't shed any further light on this.  I want to
try and escape the repeating status line.

Geoff.