I'm back

I don't know how I got dropped from the list, but I'm back.
Totally off-topic for this list perhaps, but any suggestions for live
broadcasting via shoutcast/icecast streams?  Automated streams are easy,
but there doesn't seem to be much in the way of live streamers, except
liveice.  Any success with liveice?  It looks clunky and seems hard to
manage.
Cheers,
Joshua Lambert