heeeeeelp!

Hi:

Just a bit of clarification.  Both the kernel drivers and the commercial
set are OSS with the kernel set called OSSfree.  I think the commercial set
has another suffix but I'm not sure.  People often use the term OSS to
refer to the kernel drivers which is not technically wrong as the kernel
drivers are simply a subset of the commercial OSS drivers.

For the ALSA drivers the drivers come in one big set and you can compile
for just your card or all of them as you wish.

Geoff.