dsl and the confusedness the howto brings about various protocols

It can be done over one nic. I'm doing it here now with one ip visible to
the world, and another 192.168.1.253 visible internally on my little home
network only. Look at ipchains.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Information Systems Research & Development

janina at afb.net