make errors involving speakup

Hi Chris:  Well, I don't see any errors in your make output, just a
compile line for the bns driver.  Seems to me there should be another
compile line for the speakup main modules as well but it isn't there.
My guess is that you've done this compile before and so we're not
seeing the entire picture.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061