email with zipspeak

When you go into pine by typing "pine" without the quotes, your mail from
fetchmail should be automatically moved into your Pine inbox.  This is
assuming that you have fetchmail set up correctly and that after
installing the Pine package "installpkg pine.tgz" as root you then logged
in to your user account and typed "pine" to get Pine started for
you.  Actually, I first did this "typing pine" as root which created a
Pine mailbox system for root; don't know if this was necessary or not.  It
would appear that fetchmail is working correctly if you are told you have
mail but you could try doing fetchmail with command line parameters first
instead of with a fetchmailrc file so you can actually hear mail coming
in.  I did this before creating my ~.fetchmailrc file so i could make
sure everything was working right before letting it do anything
automatically.

Cheryl