newsreaders that work well with speakup

Hey all. I'm trying to find a usenet newsreader that works well with
speakup. I'm currently using pine for both mail and news, and though it
works, it isn't as full-featured in the news area as I'd like. I've tried
tin, but can't get speakup to track the cursor when I arrow through
thread or article listings. Any suggestions or comments about readers?

Thanks,
Chris, who anxiously awaits the end of this semester