getting radio shows on satellite

Wow, had one for quite a few years, as I live too far out of town for
cable, so we got that back then. I know the small dss ones don't get radio
to my knowledge. Even shows like Kim Komando, Nettalklive, Computalk, and
others are still analog? It's the way they designate the channels that
don't match with how the receiver I have does it for TV programs.