newer load_spk-0.8.tar.gz

Hi:

I actually use /usr/local to install programs by hand, as opposed to those
installed by debian.  Then again, I rarely use 'make install' unless I know
where it's going to dump stuff.

someone did say however that some distribution doesn't include
/usr/local/bin so probably best not to use that if the system doesn't know
about it.  At least in debian, the tree is created and the default paths
support it.

Geoff.