about boot disks for Redhat6.1

Hi, listers nad particularly Bill, creator of RedHat6.1 boot images!
Bill, can you please help me with these images? I tried everything I could
possibly think of.
Below is the syslinux.cfg in a way I left it alone. As per one of the
lister's suggestion, I attempted to first activate serial port and then have
vmlinuz with Speakup attempt to speak. But nothing comes out of it.
I would appreciate your help.
Vic

default linux
serial=1,9600N8