Kernel bug message.

Hi Bill:  That error use to occure more regularly than it does now.
In fact, you shouldn't get it at all.  It happens when the synth
driver manages to add to timers to the timer list.  It is only allowed
one timer at a time.  I was pretty sure I had that licked.  I'll have
to check the Audapter driver again.  It won't hurt anything though.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061