Redhat 6.2

My wife just gave me Redhat 6.2 for my birthday--so it looks like I'll be
installing it.  I've already got images for the Transport and Doubletalk
LT.  I'm not anticipating any trouble with building a permanent talking
kernel. If I succeed I'd be willing to help anybody follow in my
footsteps.  Great info on syslinux and lilo Vic.  I assume that they would
work the same way in RH 6.2.

     73s Jim WB0TFK