newbee questions please.

Hi all.
I just saw the post on the zipspeak dist of slackware.
I then went to the ftp site ftp.braille.uwo.ca
/pub/speakup/disks/slackware/zipspeak

I read the readme.1st file.
It says to get and pkunzip a file called slackzip.zip ... I couldn't
find that file.
is the zipspeak.zip the new name for this file?
Next do I need an .img for the kernel for my accent or certain talker?
How is the easiest to get started?
I have a machine to dedicate to this and have been waiting for just such
an idea to get me started.
Thanks in advance for all your help and info.
Sam