zipspeak on my C drive

I have been using zipspeak on my D drive.  Eventually I want to go to a
full linux distribution but have some things to do before that can
happen.  Meanwhile, as my C drive is larger than my D drive, I would like
to delete my present version, mmove the files on my C drive to D, and
install zipspeak on my c drive.  I am using DOS.  I know I will have to
leave the DOS hidden files, command.com, config.sys, and autoexec.bat on
my C drive.  Can I move the actual DOS directory to my D drive as long as
I change the paths in my config.sys and autoexec.bat files?Also, do I have
to copy files I want to save from my present zipspeak to a floppy using
linux or can I use the DOS copy command?--Cheryl