Send me a new speakup Kernal image to work with Slack or freedsb and blaster 64

I don't think freebsd works with speakup yet, does it? My old isp used to
run bsdi which is sort of based on the same thing, compiling programs on
their server was hard, things weren't standard, and they didn't often have
the proper libraries.