Installation of Kernal.

Hello, list. I am sure this question is one that should be pretty simple,
but at the moment I can not think of what to do.
Do to a recent hard drive failior a couple of weeks ago I do not have any of
my custom kernals, and I just installed Red hat 7 onto a machine, and gotit
operational.
However,  during the install Red Hat did not ask if I wanted to install a
kernal from the boot disk. Please, understand the talking boot disk has the
only talking kernal I have at the moment.
How doI install the Red Hat 7.0 2.2.16 Kernal from my setup disk to my red
hat 7.0 installed machine.
Thanks for any help.