any using the following?

yes, I wonder though, I do not have a space between append and the first
quote mark.
I do not believe this is an issue though.
THis board is using the AMD chip set. I'll have to check but it has a chip
set called North Bridge and another South Bridge, but can't recall who
makes that.
Got to pull the manual and check. Oh, and no it did not work. I am going
to try to compile the kernel with K6 instead of Pentium and suspect this
makes no difference at all.
Anything is worth trying.
hmmm

tnx