Re: relay: License cleanup

Hi Thomas and Karim,

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/LICENSES/preferred/GPL-2.0?h=v5.18-rc7

> In that case, I'd say that the intent was to follow what Linus had
> been
> using: i.e. GPL-2.0 or GPL-2.0-only.
>
> That said, since it was Tom that got this code included and did most
> of
> the work on it, I think he'd have to confirm what his view was as
> well.

Yes, GPL-2.0-only was the intent, so please use that and run it through
your cleanup machinery, thanks.

Or I can send a cleanup patch if that's easier for you, just let me
know.

Thanks,

Tom