Re: SSSA and some C pointer manipulation.

Hi Chris,

On 19 August 2017 at 03:46, Christopher Li <sparse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another thing I just realized is that, this SSSA conversion
> only works for *local* variable, not C pointers?
> I want to construct some test source to verify.
> However it is not even working for the base case:

I think it is an excellent idea to create a bunch of careful tests to
assess / validate the changes. Perhaps the tests should cover various
scenarios including switch statements, gotos, computed gotos, looping
constructs, etc. And specific uses of globals, pointers, locals etc.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu