Re: sparse-llvm outstanding fixes

Hi,

I have been reviewing and have selectively merged changes from the
latest v5 LLVM fix series. There are still some issues that are
outstanding:

On 13 March 2017 at 19:04, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This is just a summary of the fixes that are not yet in any patch series:
>>
>> + Incorrect generation of GEP offsets due to offset being unsigned.
>> + Support for local variables is missing (local variables get declared as global)
> + function ptr call syntax of the type (*f)() results in wrong linearized output.

+ Initialization of local objects must zero out the object before
executing instructions to initialize.
+ The simplification of instructions that are of type floating should
be disabled to ensure correct output.
+ The simplification phase generates incorrect code when a variable is
initialized in a branch and the usage is such that variable is
initialized prior to use.
+ The handling of floats is not yet complete in sparse-llvm

I am not able to test the published version of sparse-llvm as it is
missing some of the fixes  are not present.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu