sparse-llvm casts needed on function call arguments and returns

It appears that both function call arguments and returns from
functions need to be cast to the expected type in sparse-llvm. This
may be because the linearizer is eliminating casts - I am not sure.
>From LLVM perspective two pointers to different base types are not the
same - similarly various integer types and floating types are not
interchangeable.

By adding casts to store operations (both op_store and op_phisrc) as
well as in function call arguments the number of errors I am getting
when compiling 'minilua' has reduced significantly. However still 192
errors remain (but hopefully many will go with the next fix!).

Of course even with all errors being fixed it doesn't mean that the
generated code is right. Only when I run the program on Lua test suite
it will become apparent whether the generated code is correct or not.

Regards
Dibyendu