sparse-llvm test cases

Hi

As a measure of the progress made in the past few days (thanks Luc!) -
I have a bunch of test cases that now pass. More tests will be added.

Note that there are fixes in my project related to handling of fpcast,
setval, and local variables that are not yet reflected in sparse code
so these tests will not pass yet in sparse.

The tests that pass are here:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c/tree/master/tests

These are not exactly in the format currently used for testing sparse.
It will be nice however to add all the test cases to the official
sparse repository.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu