sparse releases

I have been maintaining the fedora sparse package for a few years now
and have been simply updating the package when there are releases. It
looks though like there haven't been any releases in the last couple of
years.

Are sparse releases even "a thing" these days? Should I be revving the
package from regular git pulls instead? I'd like to see the package get
updates a little more regularly and am just trying to sort out how to do
that.

Thanks,
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>