Development version of sparse?

Hi,

I found that the "official" sparse repository,
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/devel/sparse/sparse.git, only contains patches up
to January 2015.

There is another repository, which was more difficult to find, which contains
some more recent patches, but only up to January 2016:
http://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/devel/sparse/chrisl/sparse.git

There have been a number of useful patches posted to the mailing list since then
which don't appear in either repository, such as fixing the prototype for
__builtin_object_size().

Which one, if either, is currently the "official" repository for sparse?  Is
Chris L. still the maintainer?

And if the official repository has changed, can we get some of the links
updated?  For example the one on
https://sparse.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page.

Thanks,

Eric