Re: fun with declarations and definitions

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Al Viro <viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>        There are several interesting problems caused by the fact that
> we create a separate symbol for each declaration of given function.

Thanks for the patch. That is great. This is actually one of the two
hard problem in
sparse. I haven't able to solved them. (BTW, the other one was running
out of modifier bits.)

You patch seems base on Josh's tree. In my tree the context change has been
back out, so the  validation/context-named.c is gone. Other than that, the patch
seems apply fine. I will take a closer look at it and get back to you.

Chris