Re: Hard-coded gcc header path

The problem is not the header files, but that we need to ensure that the
proper include path is set up.

This is needed because sparse currently tries to mimic some
indeterminate gcc version in terms of predefines.  A similar solution
would be needed to mimic any other compiler.  We obviously need
a default path for system headers somehow.

In this case, we could probably get away with accepting a definition
of GCC_INTERNAL_INCLUDE on the command line and use that in
preference over whatever is in pre-process.h

Morten