[0/2] RFC: sparse bytecode writer

Hi,

I have been hacking on the sparse code dumper for a while.
Recently there seems some interested in this, so I resurrect
my patches.

The dumper works on the native C structure. It convert the pointer
inside the struct into index numbers. Hopefully on loading, the
same pointer traverse can convert the index back to object
pointer.

Currently there is no attempt to compress the C structure it
writes. So the result is huge, about 50x compare to the stripped
.o file on i386.  But it give a very good idea how much memory.

It needs to load such an object file though.

the reader is not ready yet.

Chris