Re: Adding type information to instructions

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:42 AM, Josh Triplett <josht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't think of any fundamental reason not to do this, other than the
> standard reason of data structure size.

There is other ways to avoid the size blow up. At the linearized byte
code level,
the back end only need to know it is one of the stander C type . So we have an
array of stander ctype C type similar to ctype_declaration[].

We just need to replace the size member  with the array index in the instruction
struct..

Chris