Re: A few notes on how I see the whole process working.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Alexey Zaytsev
<alexey.zaytsev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

>  >  >                 - (maybe something else I've missed?)
>  >
>  >  Most of the things in a sparse "struct symbol" would probably prove
>  >  useful, I suspect.
>  >
>  May be. I'm still not really familiar with the sparse internals.

I still don't buy the bytecode idea, but it seems that the macros are
not actually lost after being pre-processed, which was my main concern
against even thinking about dumping the sparse internal representation
into the generated sparse object files. Still wandering in the dark. Will
look closed when return.